Let's MOVE Seattle! 4 Easy Ways You Can Help Next Week
- Oct. 9, 2015
October 9, 2015
Check out many ways you can pitch in to support safe streets by helping the Move Seattle Levy!
Add a "Twibbon" to your Facebook or Twitter profile picture.
Place signs in your neighborhood (the best places are in areas where lots of people are going to be going by). [email protected] can get signs to you. Be sure to take a selfie with your sign and use your greenway Twitter to tweet the photo to @letsmoveseattle!
Canvass with SNGreenways and Friends
- Join Ballard Greenways & Connect Ballard Saturday October 10! Start at 12:00, Saturday Seattle Coffee Works Ballard (2060 NW Market St, Ballard, WA 98107) ending at 2:30.
- Join Rainier Valley Greenways Saturday October 24th 10am to 2pm at Bike Works Bike Works, 3715 S. Hudson Ave.
Do Some Phone Banking with your SNGreenways peeps
- Join University Greenways Thursday October 15, from 5:30 to 8:30 at Cafe Allegro (4214 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105). They have the upstairs meeting room reserved and we will provide some food.
- Join Rainier Valley Greenways Tuesday October 20th, at 6:30 PM at Bike Works Bike Works, 3715 S. Hudson Ave.
- Stay tuned for a Central Seattle Greenway phone bank being scheduled on Monday.
- None of these times or opportunities work for you? See more Move Seattle campaign opportunities here.