Join us on the morning of September 24 for a walking tour of future pedestrian streets via light rail. Get the latest on our efforts to create streets for people around the city with tour leader Executive Director Gordon Padelford and special guests.
We'll start our tour in the U District at 42nd and the Ave with special guests Cory Crocker and Kevin Van Meter. We'll head to Capitol Hill for the inside scoop on efforts at Barbara Bailey Way with Brie Gyncild of Central Seattle Greenways. Last but certainly not least, we'll conclude our tour at Pike Place Market.
We'll travel by light rail with short walks at each stop.
About the Tour
- What: Pedestrian Streets by Light Rail
- When: Sunday, September 24, 11:00 AM. Tour length will be approximately 2 hours.
- Who: This tour is invite-only for SNG donors. Let us know when you RSVP if you'd like to bring a guest!
- Starts at: Cafe on the Ave (4201 University Way NE, 1 block from U District Station)
- Ends at: Pike Place Market picnic tables (1st and Pike, 4 blocks from Westlake Station)
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info and to RSVP, contact Rebecca Lavigne, development director, at email@example.com or 206-880-1187.
Donor Tours 2023
UnGapTheMap Bike Tour
MAY 24, 6:00 PM
Our bike tour from Beacon Hill to the downtown waterfront highlighted why we're pushing to UnGapTheMap on Beacon HIll and Alaskan Way, and create safe routes to school at 12th and Yesler.
Accessible Boulevards Bike Tour
AUGUST 20, 1:00 PM
Join us for a bike tour from Mt. Baker to Lake Washington Boulevard on a Bicycle Weekend. Find out what's next for Vision Zero in Southeast Seattle and our Accessible Lake Washington Boulevard campaign. This tour was canceled due to air quality.
Stay tuned for future tour opportunities in this area!