Join our Executive Director Gordon Padelford on September 18 for a tour of two Seattle's most exciting waterfront streets-for-people projects in decades, the #UnGapTheMap campaign for the downtown waterfront trail and Accessible Lake Washington Boulevard. On this 7-mile bike tour, you'll gain first-hand experience of several important projects we are working on. We'll conclude the tour with a shared meal and lively conversation about people-focused streets!
About the Tour
- What: Waterfront Streets for People Bike Tour for SNG Supporters
- When: Sunday, September 18, 11:00 AM
- Starts at: Olympic Sculpture Park entrance at Alaskan Way and Broad St
- Ends at: Both Ways Cafe, 4922 S Genesee St, Seattle
- Biking Distance: 7 miles (full one-way route)
We start at the Olympic Sculpture Park and slowly bike 7 miles on trails, protected bike lanes, and slow streets as much as possible. Join for as much or as little as you want!
Our main focus will be the downtown waterfront trail #UnGapTheMap campaign and Accessible Lake Washington Boulevard. Additional highlights include the People Friendly Pike Place Market effort, 4th Ave protected bike lanes, Beacon Hill Bike Route, Vision Zero, and Rainier Ave bike lanes. We will end with a shared meal at Both Ways Cafe in Seward Park.
For more info and to RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.